Who We Are?
Here at Blackthorn, we are a strong and driven company that is growing fast. We offer numerous amounts of opportunities and exposure to a wide range of financial service products. You might be thinking what is it that we do? Well, we are a digital banking alternative that provides its customers with multi-currency payment accounts, in order to facilitate cross border transactions connected to all major payment networks, enabling corporate companies to transact with their counter parties worldwide.Here at Blackthorn, we have some very exciting projects and plans ahead of us, from moving into the European market to building a bank. What this means for the right candidate? You will be a core element in the growth and progress of Blackthorn. You will be faced with challenges that will allow you to grow and establish yourself in the Fintech industry.
We are so excited to present the opportunity in our Business Development.
What We Are Looking For
This role is suitable for an Account Manager person, who embraces change, wants a role which will provide opportunities to be involved in not just the day to day but helping create a new company in an exciting market. You can work autonomously and take ownership when nurturing long-term relationship with our customers. You will manage our clients onboarding journey and maintain the relationship with our customers post boarding.
You can partake in growth strategy development, new industry pursuit, new product development. there are no limits in this dynamic Fintech.
If you want to develop and push your career forward, then this is the role for you.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and be their one point of contact with our business.
- Make sure clients receive services in a timely fashion and to escalate appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients – cross selling where appropriate.
- You will be the voice of the customer, seamlessly managing their application progress through various teams such as KYC, Credit, Operations, Development
- Always tries to delightfully surprise and exceed expectations, capable self-starter proactive, stand by decisions and actions, commit to things that are delivered.
- Always look for ways to improve the service or experience given, is insatiably curious and works creatively to challenge the status quo and make decisions.
- Shows energy and enthusiasm in their job commitment to working in a smart, collaborative & efficient way to deliver business value.
- Always professional and thinks about the best way to partner the business effectively.
- Creates a smart disruption by challenging the way things are done, having a critical eye, learning from activities and being prepared to try new ways of doing things.
Skills & Behaviours
- Ability to communicate clearly, both internally and externally.
- Ability to demonstrate key stakeholder management, persuasiveness, and decisiveness
- Have an interest in new technologies, such as payments, e-commerce, and crypto currency
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Ability to identify new areas for technical innovation and provide actionable insights to our product and technology teams.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving and strong business judgment.